Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Movie Madness: Movie Review of HOP

I am definitely a movie freak. I LOVE to go to the movies. Sometimes just for the popcorn (it's addictive), but a lot of times I go to see a favorite actor or a scare-yourself-creapy-shodows movie.

Monday is officially: "Monday Movie Madness" Day! on the TACC blogspot.






I will post things like:
  • Printable Movie Coupon Links
  • Specials and Promotions for the local theaters
  • Personal Movie Review of one I have recently seen
Let me know what you think by commenting below any of the posts. Thanks!

This week I am reviewing the movie HOP.

My family had movie night and my husband requested it. :o)

HOP is rated PG and stars James Marsden and the voice of Russell Brand (also production assistant).

Fred seems to be a lazy guy who moved back in with his family who intervene and kick him out of the house to try to get his life back in order (job and place to live) before Easter.

Meanwhile E.B., the son of the Easter Bunny, is set to take over his father's reign, but he doesn't want the position. So he runs away.

These two characters paths cross and they don't exactly hit it off. However, they decide to help each other out and end up becoming partners in a great responsibility that changes both of their lives.

This movie is extremely funny, but does have a few scenes that might be a little scary for younger viewers and some comments that might be over their heads. But overall I think it is a sweet movie about the Easter Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment