Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Movie Madness: Carmike 14 - 2012 Summer Kid Series

I am definitely a movie freak. I LOVE to go to the movies. Sometimes just for the popcorn (it's addictive), but a lot of times I go to see a favorite actor or a scare-yourself-creapy-shodows movie.

Monday is officially: "Monday Movie Madness" Day! on the TACC blogspot.






I will post things like:
  • Printable Movie Coupon Links
  • Specials and Promotions for the local theaters
  • Personal Movie Review of one I have recently seen
Let me know what you think by commenting below any of the posts. Thanks!

Last week we featured the Times Square T/Th Summer Movie Special, so this week I have the schedule for the Carmike 14 2012 Summer Kid Series.

Carmike only has theirs on Thursdays, also at 10:00, but it is only $2 for the popcorn and drink and that includes the admission!

Click the box below to be directed to the Carmike website:


The Carmike 14 Summer titles include:

June 21 - Puss in Boots
June 28 - Chicken Run
July 5 - Over the Hedge
July 12 - Kung Fu Panda
July 19 - Shark Tale
July 26 - How To Train Your Dragon
August 2 - Madagascar 2
August 9 - Bee Movie
August 16 - Monsters vs. Aliens
August 23 - Megamind

No comments:

Post a Comment