Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shopping at Walgreens and CVS (week of 10/16/11)


I don't want to disappoint everyone, but I really did not find enough in the CVS and/or Walgreens ads this week to make it worth a special trip to the stores. I will, however, tell you about a couple of deals that I found that are Money Makers (MMs).

I will also be comprising a list for CVS of the "Gift Card" deals for your convenience. This will be posted in a day or two. :o)

Here are the deals I am highlighting:

If you got a 50c catalina from Walgreens for their W Brand pads, be sure to use it when purchasing yours this week. They are FREE with the RR, but a 50c MM with the Q added.
$2 - 50cWQ - $2RR = 50c MM

If you still have your $8/2 Covergirl cosmetic Q, you can use it at Wal-Mart on 2 eyeshadow singes for a $1.72 MM.
2x$3.14 - $8/2Q = $1.72 MM

Don't forget to stay tuned for the CVS Gift Card list that will be posted soon! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment