Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Movie Madness: News about Blockbuster Express and Redbox

I am definitely a movie freak. I LOVE to go to the movies. Sometimes just for the popcorn (it's addictive), but a lot of times I go to see a favorite actor or a scare-yourself-creapy-shodows movie.

Monday is officially: "Monday Movie Madness" Day! on the TACC blogspot.




I will post things like:
  • Printable Movie Coupon Links
  • Specials and Promotions for the local theaters
  • Personal Movie Review of one I have recently seen
Let me know what you think by commenting below any of the posts. Thanks!


I'm sure we've all seen the rental kiosks for Blockbuster Express and/or Redbox.

Well, there is news about these rental companies that I received last week.

Blockbuster Express has been bought out by Redbox.

I have spoken with the manager at my local Brookshire's, where most of the Blockbuster Express machines are around the Tyler area, and it was explained to me that the kiosks will be disappearing in the near future.

It is not known yet whether these machines will be replaced with the Redbox ones, but the higher-ups in Brookshire's are working on getting a contract in place with Redbox.

I will try to keep everyone informed as new information on this matter as it comes to me. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment