Thursday, February 23, 2012

When Does a Redhead NEED 2 Boxes of Brunette Hair Dye?

The answer to that question is: When they pay for the entire rest of her transaction. ;o)

I went to CVS yesterday with a couple of printable coupons for the Carefree that were going to expire that day. I had also obtained a couple of CVSQ's from the Magic Coupon Machine. One was for 2 Carefree and the other was for any 2 Hair Dye. Now, I did not need brunette hair dye, but it was on clearance and I had a couple of Q's.

Below is a picture of my purchases and then a rundown of how the coupons paid for my entire purchase:


Purchase Prices:
3 Eclipse Gum @ 3/$3 (ECB: $2) = $3
2 Carefree @ $1.67 each = $3.34
2 pks straws @ $1 each = $2
2 Brunette Hair Dye @ $2.24 each on clearance = $4.48

Subtotal = $12.82

Coupons:
2:50cprintableQs (Carefree)
$1.50/2CVSQ (Carefree)
$5/2Q (Clairol) (reduced to $4.48)
$3CVSQ (with the purchase of any 2 Hair Dyes)
$3ECB (from Nivea last week) (reduced to $2.84)

Total = $0

I only "lost" 68c from reducing the 2 Qs.

Not bad!!

1 comment: