Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clearance + Coupons = $AVING$

Have you ever taken you coupons down the clearance aisle before?

Let me tell you about the DEALS I got this week.

Show 'n Tell:

Example Deal 1: I got this hair dye for $1.25 after $2Q!


$3.25(clearance price) - $2Q(shown) = $1.25



Example Deal 2: I got these for 99c each after $8Q and Shopkick rewards (Click HERE for info on Shopkicks)!


These games are marked down right now (1/24/12) for an after Christmas clearance for $13.99 at Best Buy in Tyler. You can print an $8 coupon HERE (2 prints allowed per computer). That makes these $5.99! WOW!!
To make the deal even sweeter, I used my Shopkick rewards and got an additional $5 off of mine! Final price: 99c each after printableQ and reward. WhooooHooooo!
(After clicking the link to the printable Q, you may have to click the category "toys and games" in the left hand margin to verify that the correct Q has been selected.)
**If you happen to have any Best Buy RewardZone points, you might be able to score this for 99c using a $5 (250 points) reward certificate.

Note: Clearance items are commonly mis-rung at the register because of the way they are marked down. Be sure to watch the screen extra carefully during transactions containing clearance items. I had to get corrections on BOTH of these transactions.
1. The hair dye rung up regular price, but when I pointed it out the cashier pulled up a list of the marked down colors and fixed it.
2. Best Buy registers ring tax PRE-coupon. This is not by Texas law. They had to refund the sales taxes charged on the couponed amount.

I am not responsible for a deal not ringing up correctly or in the way in which you planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment